Chandigarh Spiti Valley Tour (9 Nights / 10 Days)
The hilly terrain, salubrious climate, and adventure sports opportunities beckon hordes of tourists to Himachal Pradesh. A great way to explore its various aspects is by going on a road trip tour. Chandigarh Spiti Valley Tour not only lets you admire the awe-inspiring landscape of the region but also learn about the rich culture of the locals.
Explore Beautiful Spiti
Chandigarh Spiti Self Drive Trip takes you to many remote places like Tabo, Kaza, Komik, Rama, and Langza. This adventurous trip also includes rafting on the sparkling Spiti River. Also, during this Spiti Valley Self Drive Tour, admire the serenity of the Pin and Lingti Valley, and seek solace at the 11th-century Ki Monastery.
The Chandigarh Spiti Valley Tour is the perfect getaway for 9 days, away from all the pollution, noise, and summer heat! Take the adventure and get on the road! You will be more than fascinated by the culture, traditions, and the beautiful monasteries of the valley.
Handling altitude sickness
Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS) can occur to anyone at an altitude above 10,000 feet – which is the average elevation of Spiti Valley. To avoid AMS, it is extremely important to acclimatize well to the conditions and the altitude. Once you reach Spiti Valley, it is advisable to take complete rest for a day before starting any physical excursion. AMS can be alleviated or avoided by slowing the pace of ascent. It is for this reason that we usually recommend a minimum of seven days for a tour of Spiti valley. This gives the body plenty of time to adapt to the increasing altitude.
Ask for the best prices for hotels. The prices mentioned on the tour are for cabs only.
Just select the date of your traveling and compare the prices of all the types of cabs – Innova, or Innova Crysta. Ask for rates of 7+ pax booking. To book a cab, call now @ +91 9188600009
Chandigarh – Narkanda – Sangla – Tabo – Kaza – Chandratal Lake – Manali – Chandigarh
What to Pack?
- Windproof Jackets (heavy / feather if you are coming before June and after October)
- Pullovers / Sweatshirts, Warmers / Thermals, Woolen caps, mufflers, gloves and socks
- Raincoat (not necessary – but good to have one)
- Waterproof / snow-proof trekking shoes and an extra pair of shoes
- Sleeping bag (if you are trekking on your own)
- Sunscreen, Lip guard
- Personal Medicines
- Water bottle / A flashlight / Torch
- Solar chargers / Power banks
- Hat / Sunglasses
- Inhalers (if you suffer from asthma)
- BSNL Prepaid / Post-paid SIM Card
- If you are buying new shoes for your Spiti Valley Tour, please remember to use them for at least a month before you commence your holiday.
Note: The above package doesn’t include the accommodation cost. Ask for the best prices of hotel/ camp/ homestay.