Spiti Valley Women Only Jeep Safari (11 Nights / 12 days)
Women’s Only Trip to Spiti Valley will let you explore the incredible Spiti with your new girlfriends! Take the rare experience of discovering life high in the Himalayas on the Spiti Valley Women only trip. Let’s break the stereotype women, and take an adventure trip across the barren but beautiful land of Lahaul and Spiti. All you will see is the surreal landscape of brown mountains covered in a white sheet of snow. Spiti is the place to admire the Himalayas like never before.
As you enter the Valley, you will be stunned by its natural and raw beauty, the old and perfectly located monasteries, the Buddhist monks and their traditions, and the warmth of local people. The fun to ride through the untouched beauty of Spiti Valley will be doubled when you know that you have a fun group of women to explore around with!
On this trip, we will make sure that we travel responsibly. It is very important to understand that people and communities that live in Spiti Valley have limited means of resources, due to accessibility issues and extreme climatic conditions. We will make sure that we create awareness about eco-tourism and contribute to the wellbeing of the community.
Ask for the best prices for hotels. The prices mentioned on the tour are for cabs only.
Just select the date of your traveling and compare the prices of all the types of cabs – Innova, or Innova Crysta. Ask for rates of 7+ pax booking. To book a cab, call now @ +91 9188600009
Chandigarh – Narkanda – Kalpa – Sangla – Chitkul – Nako – Dhankar – Kaza – Kunzum La – Chandartal Lake – Rohtang La – Manali – Chandigarh
What to Pack?
- Windproof Jackets (heavy / feather if you are coming before June and after October)
- Pullovers / Sweatshirts, Warmers / Thermals, Woolen caps, mufflers, gloves and socks
- Raincoat (not necessary – but good to have one)
- Waterproof / snow-proof trekking shoes and an extra pair of shoes
- Sleeping bag (if you are trekking on your own)
- Sunscreen, Lip guard
- Personal Medicines
- Water bottle / A flashlight / Torch
- Solar chargers / Power banks
- Hat / Sunglasses
- Inhalers (if you suffer from asthma)
- BSNL Prepaid / Post-paid SIM Card
- If you are buying new shoes for your Spiti Valley Tour, please remember to use them for at least a month before you commence your holiday.
Note: The above package doesn’t include the accommodation cost. Ask for the best prices of hotel/ camp/ homestay.