Thrilling Manali Leh Road Trip Ex Delhi (11 Nights / 12 Days)
- The trip starts with your departure from Delhi for the beautiful Manali in the lap of Himalayas
- While in Manali, you will be visiting the famous attractions of this vibrant city like Solang Valley for paragliding, quad biking, rope courses etc., and the Vashisht Temple for its natural hot springs.
- In a matter of 3 days, you will drive in the vehicle from Manali to cross Rohtang pass into Lahaul Valley to travel past Jispa and Sarchu to finally arrive in the oasis city of Leh
- Explore the attractions in the renowned Sham Valley, before taking on the Nubra Valley excursion
- Drive to see the famous color changing lake of Pangong before getting back on the road to get to Manali in the vehicle via Upshi. Pangong is also the most admired lake by the visitors heading out for the Ladakh trip.
- At the end of 12 days, you would have seen a lot of beauty that it will never leave you
About the Destination:
Manali has been a favorite destination for a huge group of travelers, irrespective of the type of experience they are looking for. Be it a luxury tour or a budget backpacker’s adventure, Manali’s allure and charm invites everyone equally. Located on the pictorial Beas River Valley in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, this stunning hill station once served as the origin of the ‘Ancient Trade Route’. With the bygone time, the natural marvels of Manali can be explored with the Manali to Leh jeep safari; its enthralling mountains peaks, dense and lush thickets, pleasant climate and other aspects have made it one of the most sought-after destinations in the country.
On the other hand, Leh is known to be a paradise for the adventure junkies. Cossetted by the mighty Himalayas and embraced by the magical beauty of its towering peaks, this quaint destination has a lot more to offer its visitors which you can find in our Ladakh tour packages. In extreme contrast to Manali, Ladakh is much more of an oasis in the arid mountainous region of the Himalayas. On Manali to Leh jeep safaris, you will start from enthralling trekking routes, jeep safari trails, biking destinations, options for paragliding, river rafting and a lot more, on the most beautiful highway ever; the Manali-Leh highway.