Leh-Ladakh Sightseeing Tour (5 Nights / 6 Days)
With one of the best Ladakh tour packages of ours, you can witness the gems of Ladakh, be it the ever brackish Pangong lake or the bizarre magnetic hill, all of them can be covered by selecting this package. Whether you wish to go for a trip with your family or travel solo, this package is just perfect for both purposes and is indeed a choice with no regrets.
About the Destination:
Famed as the Land of high passes, this spectacular beauty is winning the heart of the travellers and is sliding up in the bucket list. The entire region is enfolded by alluring mountains, pristine lakes, and variants of Buddist culture. Each and every corner of Ladakh showcases its own enigma and hails out to the revellers from all over the map. Reaching Ladakh can be a little tricky due to the undulating quality of its terrain; however, it is accessible by various means of transport.
Start Point: Leh Airport
Endpoint: Leh Airport
Vehicle: Innova/Innova Crysta/ As per choice
Wondering what you will be ticking off?
– Shanti Stupa: Built by the Japanese with a tinge of their architectural style, this structure extends the bird’s eye view of Leh, which will put you under a spell with its beauty.
– Leh Palace: Keeping up the relics of an era gone by, this 9-storey high edifice, boasts with its unique collection of jewellery, crowns, and various other things of the prime ancestors.
– Magnetic Hill: A law of gravity-defying phenomenon. It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on this metallic road the vehicle slides up-hill although some believe it’s only an optical illusion
– SECMOL: Commonly known as the Rancho School. This school became famous after Aamir Khan’s movie Three Idiots. The wall with painting about the three Idiots movie is the most popular spot for the tourist.
– Ladakh Hall of Fame: A museum which was built by the Indian Army filled with war memorabilia, martyr biographies & busts, images and weapons used during the Kargil war and other battles fought in Ladakh.
– Spituk Gompa: This 15th century Gompa houses appealing icons and thangkas of Lord Buddha and has a collection of ancient masks, antique arms, and an awe-inspiring image of Mahakaal.
– The confluence of the Zanskar & Indus: At this place, you can witness the magnificent view of two rivers in wedlock, namely Indus & Zanskar.
– Nubra Valley: Wish to experience the ride of double-humped camels? Then this is your place to be which awaits you with its dunes and camels.
– Khardungla pass: In this trip to Ladakh, you will also visit the highest motorable road in the world.
– Pangong Lake: Located at the Indo China border, this brackish water lake, extends picture-perfect backdrops and its realm is just one of its kind.
– Shey Palace and Gompa: Dwelled on a hillock 15 km’s upstream from Leh, it was once the summer capital of Ladakh, and once you visit the place you will know the reason why it was so!