Incredible Kaza – Kalpa Road Trip from Chandigarh (10 Nights / 11 Days)
If you are planning to experience some thrilled & adventurous place, then this Incredible Kaza – Kalpa Road Trip from Chandigarh is made for you. The desert mountain valley high in the Himalayas of Himachal Pradesh has recently seen an increase in tourism. It is one of the most unexplored places in India, and also one of the most picture-perfect. You will be spellbound by the rugged mountain terrains, gushing streams, high altitude lakes, and the beautiful Spiti River.
Experience Adventure unlike other Leisure Trips
The Hindustan Tibet Road (NH-11), will be the route which will take you to the valley of Spiti & Kinnaur. The road is known for one of the greatest road trips. You will simply love to take this route if you are in love with adventure. The valley is home to some of the kindest and friendliest people in India, who with their warmth and welcoming nature will make you want to come back again.
Ask for the best prices for hotels. The prices mentioned on the tour are for cabs only.
Just select the date of your traveling and compare the prices of all the types of cabs – Innova, or Innova Crysta. Ask for rates of 7+ pax booking. To book a cab, call now @ +91 9188600009
Chandigarh – Shimla – Sangla – Kalpa – Nako – Dhankar – Kaza – Kalpa – Narkanda – Chandigarh
What to Pack?
- Windproof Jackets (heavy / feather if you are coming before June and after October)
- Pullovers / Sweatshirts, Warmers / Thermals, Woolen caps, mufflers, gloves and socks
- Sleeping bag (if you are trekking on your own)
- Personal Medicines
- Water bottle / A flashlight / Torch
- Solar chargers / Power banks
- Hat / Sunglasses
- Inhalers (if you suffer from asthma)
- BSNL Prepaid / Post-paid SIM Card
- If you are buying new shoes for your Spiti Valley Tour, please remember to use them for at least a month before you commence your holiday.
Note: The above package doesn’t include the accommodation cost. Ask for the best prices of hotel/ camp/ homestay.