Spiti Valley Tour Via Manali from Delhi (7 Nights / 8 Days)
What could be better than long drives away from the office desks, to the mountains and lakes! Spiti Valley Tour from Manali offers an incredible experience away from the city. If you imagine yourself sitting by the Chandratal or standing at the edge of one of the oldest monasteries in Spiti Valley, then this tour is perfect for you. So let adventure take over you and take you on an unforgettable journey to Spiti Valley!
Spiti Valley is one of those amazing places which have the perfect blend of cultures and traditions from Tibet and India. How exciting it would be travel to the land of snowy yet barren mountains, pristine lakes, clear starry skies, and unique culture.
Destinations to be covered during the tour
Our tour starts from Manali, crossing Rohtang Pass which divides the Kullu Valley from Lahaul and Spiti Valleys. Through Kunzum Pass, which acts as a bridge between Lahaul and Spiti Valley, we reach the largest settlement in Spiti Valley, Kaza. We will cover the places which are the essence of the Spiti Valley like Key Monastery, Kibber, Komic, Langza, Dhankar, Dhankar Lake and Chandratal Lake.
Places like this are untouched by tourism and are not very easily accessible due to the harsh weather conditions, so it is very important to understand that the communities and people have very limited resources. We will make sure that we travel responsibly and contribute to the development of the communities, and help them in the issues related to environment and livelihood. Spread awareness about ecotourism and minimize the use of carbon and plastic in the regions.
Ask for the best prices for hotels. The prices mentioned on the tour are for cabs only.
Just select the date of your traveling and compare the prices of all the types of cabs – Innova, or Innova Crysta. Ask for rates of 7+ pax booking. To book a cab, call now @ +91 9188600009
Delhi – Manali – Rohtang Pass – Kunzum Pass – Kaza – Kibber – Komic – Dhankar – Chandartaal Lake – Manali – Delhi
What to Pack?
- Windproof Jackets (heavy / feather if you are coming before June and after October)
- Pullovers / Sweatshirts, Warmers / Thermals, Woolen caps, mufflers, gloves and socks
- Raincoat (not necessary – but good to have one)
- Waterproof / snow-proof trekking shoes and an extra pair of shoes
- Sleeping bag (if you are trekking on your own)
- Sunscreen, Lip guard
- Personal Medicines
- Water bottle / A flashlight / Torch
- Solar chargers / Power banks
- Hat / Sunglasses
- Inhalers (if you suffer from asthma)
- BSNL Prepaid / Post-paid SIM Card
- If you are buying new shoes for your Spiti Valley Tour, please remember to use them for at least a month before you commence your holiday.
Note: The above package doesn’t include the accommodation cost. Ask for the best prices of hotel/ camp/ homestay.