Leh Ladakh Honeymoon Package from Delhi (6 Nights / 7 Days)
Ensconced in the picturesque state of Himachal, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh or the land of high passes. They are always been regarded as an exotic tourist destination filled with visual delights, mystery, and intrigue. With Leh Ladakh honeymoon package from Delhi now you can head out for an amazing vacation with your beloved. Boasting of majestic snow-capped mountains, gurgling streams, and deep mountain passes. Besides, exotic valleys and mystical ancient monasteries, our Ladakh tour packages have it all.
Spend some time exploring the beauty of this region and then head out for camping under the billions of stars. Find a plethora of vibrant colors, that will take your breath away and in winter it gets transformed into a white wonderland, often cut off from the rest of the world. Click some memorable pictures with her as you enjoy a delicious cup of tea while enjoying the view of the mountains.
Ask for the best prices for hotels. The prices mentioned on the tour are for cabs only.
Just select the date of your traveling and compare the prices of all the types of cabs – Innova, or Innova Crysta. Ask for rates of 7+ pax booking. To book a cab, call now @ +91 9188600009
Leh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley – Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh
About the Tour:
- Make your honeymoon special with your beloved while you try this incredible Leh Ladakh honeymoon package from Delhi.
- Start your tour after reaching Leh and then get transferred to your hotel.
- Explore this charming town with its delightful markets and tourist spots; lose yourself in the mystical ancient monasteries.
- Enjoy nature in all its magnificent glory in the form of breathtakingly beautiful mountain passes, valleys, and snow-capped mountains.
- Explore the magical Nubra valley and top it off with a thrilling camel safari.
- Make your trip to Ladakh awesome, visit the mesmerizing Pangong Lake and enjoy a memorable sunrise and sunset by the lake.
- Conclude Leh Ladakh honeymoon package from Delhi after 7 days and 6 nights and head back home with lots of memories.