Leh-Ladakh tour with Tso Moriri (6 Nights / 7 days)
Ladakh, the Land of High Passes, wins hearts with its simplicity and rugged natural beauty. Spectacular landscapes, enfolded by serrated mountains, give the region its unique character. Largely influenced by Buddhism, Ladakh is home to numerous ornate monasteries. A visit to the region is no less than exploring your own desires and in-depth peace.
About the Tour:
– Get enchanted with the new landscape features with this 7 days and 6 nights Ladakh tour package.
– The trip starts from Leh International airport and concludes at the same location.
– Explore attractions like Shanti Stupa, Turtuk, Leh Palace, Magnetic hill, Hall of Fame, Pangong Lake, Tsomoriri lake to name a few.
– Along with that, relish the local cuisine and get transferred between the locations in a comfortable car.
– Get this all covered in your Ladakh tour package and experience heaven on Earth.
Arrival in Leh, our representative will transfer you to the hotel in Leh where you will check in with a traditional welcome.
Get acclimatized to the high altitude of Ladakh.
In evening visit Shanti Stupa, a popular sunset spot with a panoramic city view.
Later observe and shop at local bazaar.
Retire for the night.
Begin the journey with a drive towards the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers, Gurudwara Pathar, and Magnetic Hill.
You will get to see SECMOL or Rancho school from the movie 3-idiots, and Spituk Gompa.
Later, back to Leh and overnight stay.
Get ready for the most exciting part of the journey.
Drive through the Khardungla Top to view magnificent Nubra valley.
Enjoy a ride of the exotic double-humped camel and visit Diskit monastery in the evening, if time allows.
Overnight stay at Nubra.
Drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo China border, this morning.
Soak in the spectacular views of Pangong and feel the sunkissed aura.
Night stay in the camps near Pangong lake.
Tso Moriri lake in Changthang region of Ladakh is one of the most beautiful, calm and sacred and the day starts with a drive towards it.
Spend a day near this beauty and stay overnight nearby to the lake.
As you drive back to Leh, pass through picturesque landscape around that gives this place an extremely romantic and breathtaking space.
Take a stopver at traditional attractions and reach Leh.
Visit Leh market to shop for some goods and enjoy Ladakhi cuisine.
Overnight in Leh.
Catch your flight back to home with loads of memories, worth to live for.